Out of every hundred bucks worth effort that we put in, 75 bucks go to government. Even before we get our salaries, they deduct 35%. When we spend the remaining 65% we have to pay for the sales tax, education cess, higher education cess, import duty, service tax on import duty, tax on transportation, tax on the fuel for transportation, toll tax, tax on water, electricity and consumables used all along the production line and supply chain, professional tax and income tax of the persons involved and other taxes attached with various products like road tax on vehicles and so on.
I am glad that 5% of my 75% is spent on development and on "comman man" in some way or the other and it pains to see where the rest goes.
Post a Comment